Wednesday 30 January 2013

Absolute Return, A New Approach In Unit Trust Investing

In my previous article Unit Trust Fair 2013, A Smashing Success, I mentioned about the Absolute Return strategy currently adopted by fund houses; Kenanga Investors Berhad and Hwang Investment Management Berhad.

Although I believe other fund houses are also adopting a similar strategy, for Kenanga and Hwang to promote this out in the open clearly shows their confidence and success in applying this strategy.

What is Absolute Return Strategy?

Instead of boring everyone with my writing, I would like to share a video recording about Absolute Return strategy presented by David Ng, CIO of Hwang Investment Management Berhad during his seminar session at Unit Trust Fair 2013.

Click to watch...


Although I might sound naive too many, having my investment with a fund house that practices Absolute Return strategy certainly brings some form of comfort for myself. Furthermore, knowing that my money is well managed gives me the freedom to pursue other interests instead of worrying about what or when to invest.

Cheers and Happy Investing!


If you like this article, give me some love by:

1. Sharing this article on your Facebook!


3. Subscribe to me. See the "FOLLOW ME TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM" section located at the top left? Just key in your email and click Submit.

4. Visit my blog for other articles on investment at http://invest-made-easy.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment